Raising capital and finding investors for established companies
1. Identify and examine possible options for expanding the financing capacity, from inside or outside, through equity or debt measures, through existing or new financial partners and investors
2. Exclusive conception and control of the entire process for raising capital as well as internal and external resources - if necessary also selective operational support - to expand the financing capacity in line with the owner's interests
1. Feasibility and project setup
2. If necessary Preparation of the business (strategic or operational improvements or changes to the business model)
3. Prepare the capital raising process
4. Marketing and contact with investors and financial partners
5. Comparison of non-binding indicative term sheets / pre-negotiations with potential investors and / or financial partners
6. Selection of potential investors and / or financial partners and access to the data room / negotiations
7. Final decision / signature and conclusion
Results (per project phase)
1. Feasibility study, financing concept with schedule and resources
2. If necessary Performance optimization plan
3. Data room, "pitch deck"
4. Non-binding, indicative "term sheets"
5. If necessary Presentation for committees for orientation in the process, drafting of contract documentation
6. If necessary Presentation for committees for orientation in the process, final negotiated contract documentation
7. Signed contract documentation, capital is available
Mathias Westerbarkei will work on the project personally up to 50% of his time. Any other team members required are discussed and agreed between the parties.
The first phase lasts about one to two months, depending on the availability of the information and the desired level of detail of the analysis.
The total duration of the project is not predictable, but is usually between six and twelve months.
1. Feasibility study: from € 10,000, depending on complexity / team members
2. Fixed monthly fee: from € 10,000, depending on complexity / team members
3. Additional performance fee upon conclusion of the contract
(Contracts for corporate actions / financing are signed)
a) in the amount of 2% of the transaction volume up to € 30 million and
b) in the amount of 1% of the transaction volume over € 30 million and
c) in the amount of 0.75% of the transaction volume over € 100 million,
d) Success fee at least: € 100,000.
- All fees and charges do not include VAT
- Monthly termination, but exemption from reimbursement claims or damages from service providers who may have been entrusted with confidence in the execution of the project
- The entitlement to a performance fee does not expire if the cooperation is terminated prematurely
- The services of other consultants or appraisers that may be required in the context of a possible project must be ordered separately from you and are not included in the scope of the services and compensation described here
- Your order is placed subject to the signature of a final mandate agreement between you, the client, and the M&A advisor, Westfälische Corporate Finance GmbH. Westfälische Corporate Finance GmbH reserves the right to refuse electronic orders from you without giving reasons